363 Chang Ping Mixed Use Laneway Culture
363 Chang Ping is a new boutique Mixed Use Commercial Development located at the corner of Chang Ping Rd and North Shanxi Rd, in Shanghai’s Jing An District.
Fronting the existing ANKEN Alley project, the building consists of 6 floors with an average floor plate of 774 sqm.
Incorporating energy efficient practices and sustainable design, the project takes its inspiration from local and international lane way culture.
Due for completion in 2018. Reference images only.
2017 Silver Medal by the Shanghai Green Building Council
- Active commercial site with laneway concept
- Prefabricated concrete facade
- Ample natural light and high ceilings
- Extensive sustainable initiatives throughout
- Responsive building management
- 24/7 access and security
- Centrally located 5 minutes walk to the closest subway station
ADDRESS 363 Chang Ping Rd, Jingan District, Shanghai 上海市静安区昌平路363号