ANKEN Air Creative Office Compound – PM2.5 Fresh Air System
ANKEN Air is a unique adaptive re-use development within the Chang Ning District that focuses on sustainable practices and management for the creative industry office market.
ANKEN Air’s primary sustainability initiative is the implementation of a Fresh Air System with PM2.5 Filters, allowing the tenants to breathe clean, fresh air continuously in order to live a healthier life. Other sustainable initiatives include: adaptive re-use of abandoned buildings, green walls, urban farming, recycled materials, low VOC paints/adhesives and solar energy.
2016 Silver Medal by the Shanghai Green Building Council
- Fresh Air System with PM2.5 Filters
- Pedestrian compound with several connected outdoor terrace areas
- Ample natural light and high ceilings
- Rooftops with events space and urban farming
- Extensive sustainable initiatives throughout
- Responsive building management
- 24/7 access and security
- Centrally located 5 minutes walk to the closest subway station
181 Lane 465 Zhenning Rd, Chang Ning District, Shanghai