ANKEN Air Creative Office Building – PM2.5 Free
ANKEN Air is a unique adaptive re-use development within the Chang Ning District that focuses on sustainable practices and management for the creative industry office market.
ANKEN Air attracts innovative companies by offering an active community environment as well as a small component of food/beverage and commercial uses.
ANKEN Air’s primary sustainability initiative is the implementation of a Fresh Air System with PM2.5 Filters, allowing the tenants to breathe clean, fresh air continuously in order to live a healthier life. Other sustainable initiatives include: adaptive re-use of abandoned buildings, green walls, urban farming, recycled materials, low VOC paints/adhesives and solar energy.
2016 Silver Medal by the Shanghai Green Building Council
- Fresh Air System with PM2.5 Filters
- Pedestrian compound with several connected outdoor terrace areas
- Ample natural light and high ceilings
- Rooftops with events space and urban farming
- Extensive sustainable initiatives throughout
- Responsive building management
- 24/7 access and security
- Centrally located 5 minutes walk to the closest subway station
ADDRESS 181 Lane 465 Zhenning Rd, Chang Ning District, Shanghai 上海市长宁区镇宁路465弄181号