Ferguson Lane – ANKEN Urban Regeneration, Shanghai Lifestyle Destination
376 Ferguson Lane (Phase I – 2,700 sqm) is a boutique commercial development, located in the heart of Shanghai historic neighborhoods. Renovated predominantly for retail, F&B and office use, the site is comprised of 5 individual buildings of various size and character. The project is Art Deco inspired but contemporary in style.
378 Ferguson Lane (Phase 2 – 4,000 sqm) involved the expansion of the already successful project to include the adjacent Fangdi Hotel. Maintaining the neighbourhood scale and public connections was one of the primary concerns in the amalgamation of the two sites.
ANKEN provided Design and Construction Supervision as a development Consultant to Cornes World Company Ltd.
- Vibrant mix of Retail, F&B and Commercial Uses
- Courtyard, terrace and rooftop spaces for alfresco dining
- City and courtyard views from all buildings
- Large existing trees
- Old world charm with contemporary elements
- Centrally located historical neighbourhood
ADDRESS 376-378 Wukang Rd, Xu Hui District, Shanghai 上海市徐汇区武康路376-378号